P.E.E.P.’s in Recovery Training Program
P.E.E.P.’s in Recovery (Peers Encouraging and Empowering Peers) will be sponsoring a 46-hour training program that will meet the training qualifications for individuals desiring to apply for the MCB Missouri Recovery Support Specialist or Missouri Recovery Support Specialist-Peer credentials. While this training will satisfy the MRSS/MRSS-P training qualifications, the training program is open to all individuals who may need CEU hours.
The Program will cover the following topics:
- June 8 – Recovery Oriented Systems of care (6) Stages of Change (2)
- June 9 – Culturally Informed (2) & Recovery Communication (4) Motivational interviewing (2)
- June 10 – Medication Assisted recovery (2) Spirituality and Recovery (4) Motivational interviewing (2)
- June 15 – Co-occurring Disorders (2) & Recovery and Relationship (6 CEUs)
- June 16 – Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) (8 CEU)
- June 17 – Ethics (6 CEUS)
You can sign up for certain days or sign up for the entire program at a discounted price.
Each training day will begin at 8am and end at 5pm (1-hour lunch on your own, a kitchen is available for use)
Please complete the registration form and mail or email to:
P.E.E.P.’s in Recovery 21355 Main St Suite 1, Reeds Spring Mo, 65737
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Form: To Register fill out the Registration Form Below and send to the address on the form: